We are proud to be supporting the NHS in its response to the COVID-19 pandemic by providing additional capacity to treat non COVID-19 patients. However, NHS England has now instructed us to use any remaining capacity available to treat private patients.
Enquire about your surgery today, or for more information on how we are keeping patients and colleagues safe please click here.
Private treatments that won’t break the bank.
Self Pay from Care UK is all about providing you flexible options and giving you choice. If you want to pay for your own treatments, don’t have private medical insurance or if you have been told you are not eligible for NHS surgery, we offer an alternative way of quickly accessing excellent care that costs less than you think. With prices up to 30% less than other private hospitals, high quality consultant-delivered care and 0% finance option, our Self Pay packages are just what you need to get back on your feet.
To learn more about paying for yourself, complete the contact form or call our dedicated Private Patient Sales Advisors on
0330 058 1732
Benefits of choosing Self Pay at Will Adams Treatment Centre:
- 0% finance option
- No deposit required
- Transparent prices
- No hidden costs
- Consultant-led care
- CQC Rating ‘Good’
Where to find Will Adams Treatment Centre:
Reasons to pay for yourself:
Self Pay is the perfect option if you require hospital treatment but fall into any of the below categories:
- You are not eligible for NHS-funded care
- You don’t have private medical insurance
- You would like to be treated at a more convenient time of your choosing
Are you or your loved ones suitable for treatment? Click below to view our criteria and to find out if you can be treated at Will Adams Treatment Centre.
Safe criteria for treatment:
Patients that do not meet the safe criteria for treatment are not suitable for surgery at Will Adams Treatment Centre:
- The patient must be aged 18 years or over
- The patient must not require an overnight stay in hospital
- The patient must not require obstetrics or be on a Cancer pathway
- The patient must not fit American society of anaesthesia categories 4 & 5 and unstable category 3
We cannot accept referrals for patients who have:
- an unstable IDDM
- morbid obesity
- a patient/family history of Malignant Hyperthermia
- obstructive sleep apnoea
- severe/critical Aortic Stenosis
- H/o non-compensated &/or recent episode
- severe COPD
- unstable Angina
- had a recent Myocardial Infarction (<6 months)
- have Cardiomyopathy with ejection fracture <30%
- a severe systemic disease with functional limit e.g. arrhythmias, COPD and/or coronary artery disease- not medically controlled
6 simple steps to get back on track
Get in touch with us
Our friendly team is on hand to answer any questions you might have, and explain our self pay solution to you before you start. We’ll make sure you have all the information you need.
Get your referral
Before you come to see us, speak to your GP or other healthcare professional (dentist, optometrist or physio, for example) and ask for an open referral letter.
Book your appointment
Once you have decided you would like to pay for your treatment, we can arrange your first consultation. Our initial consultation fee is £95.
Meet your consultant
Your specialist will discuss treatment options with you and explain any diagnostic tests you might need as part of your individual care package.
Book your treatment
You will be given a surgery time with very little wait. Payment is made before you start your treatment.
Get your life back on track
We’ll take care of the rest, leaving you to focus on treatment and recovery while our professional medical teams deliver your personalised care.
Do you have private medical insurance?
Contact your insurer for more information about being treated by us. Learn more.